Stock ( 79999886 )
- Product Name: TacticalXmen Level III Body Armor and Yakeda Ghost Plate Carrier Package
- Item NO.: 1581588
- Weight: 6 kg = 13.2277 lb = 211.6438 oz
- Category: All Products > Armor Plates > Level III
- Brand: TacticalXmen
- Creation Time: 2021-02-02
- All-in-one Package – This package is perfect for you if you’re looking for a quick-and-easy solution that works right out of the box.
- Adjustable – Adjust the size between Small and XXXL to get the perfect fit. Also great if you’re looking to share between people.
- MOLLE System – The MOLLE system is incorporated both front and back for maximal customization options.
Carrier include the front triple mag pouches!
Plate carrier details:
- quick release system
- Adjustable Size from small to XXXLarge
- Adjustable shoulder and side straps,belt design to meet your size needs.
- Plenty of removable pouches,Hook-and-loop closure, drain holes and elastic excellent plug
- Multifunction: Carry 7 rifle 5.56/M4 mag pouch and 4 pistol mag pouches offering you sufficient ammos
Our Level III rifle rated hard armor plates are independently tested to NIJ protocol 0101.06. Designed with a multi-curve profile to provide an ergonomic and comfortable fitting armor system that is intended to wear against your body all day.
Tested at muzzle velocities which are listed in the ‘threat profile’ table below and describes the rated ammunition this armor system will defeat. The UTA Level III Armor is engineered with the highest grade of 90 layers ballistic materials ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) bound with 6mm SiC(ceramic) chip to make it a hard stand-alone armor system.Standard 10X12" size means this armor can be inserted into most plate carrier in the market
- independently tested to NIJ protocol 0101.06,Level III
- multi-hit capability
- Highest level of protection under NIJ 0101.06 and other global standards
- reduce spall and deflection of projectile fragments
Lightweight and ergonomic (4lbs per plate)
- Plate Cover Included
- Constructed with (SiC) ceramics Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Price Per Set(two plates)
- 0.82 Inch Thick
- 4Lbs Per Plate
- 10X12" Size
- In Stock
Test Details(16.5 yards based):
7.62x51 NATO 2,800 ft/s ± 30 ft/s
7.62x39 MSC/API 2,350 ft/s ± 30 ft/s
- 5.56x45 NATO 3,150 fp/s ± 30 ft/s
1x Ghost Modular AdjustablePplate Carrier
2x Level III 10x12 UTA Unversal Body Armor
1x Free Front Triple Mag Pouches
Shipping & Returns
Most products may be shipped via standard shipping(delivered in 10-15 business days), fast shipping(5-10 business days). Most order will ship out in 1-3 days . View Full Shipping Policy ›
If your Tacticalxmen.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within one months (30 days) of purchase. To return an item (excluding sample products), the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. You may return the item to one of our warehouse by mail. View Full Return Policy ›
1. Pouches. Nine slots to put AR-15 magazines in.
2. Modularity. Completely customizable to your liking in that you can remove the dual side magazine pouches since they're velcro inserts. The same can be said for the triple mag pouch in the front.
3. Easy on/easy off. The quick release mechanisms on the shoulders and sides are sweet and easy.
4. Magazine compatibility. Nearly all the reviews cover that this fits AR-15 style mags. I wanted to test my AUG mags to see if they fit and draw out well. They do!
5. Color. The color is just about on par with that of my Condor Sentry carrier and my uniform top.
6. Fitment. It does fit 10x12 SAPI plates as I have a set from RMA Defense. The plates are secured by two inner straps plus the seam flap.
7. Comfort. After I got this carrier to fit my frame, it's pretty comfortable.
1. Sizing. Like one review said, the sizing is slightly big. I'm 177 lbs and 5'6 with a 38-40 in chest. I had to cinch the cummerbund all the way to the lowest possible. This entails taking out the side magazine inserts and also not allowing you to use the side pockets unless you flexible and limber enough. The shoulder straps also had to be cinched as far down as possible.
2. Craftsmanship. The triple mag pouch insert is something I have to get used to. Where I'm used to having stacked flush and level, my mags are now flush and staggered. The aluminum mags sit at different heights.
3. Pistol Magazine Pouch.This pouch is too loose fitting for double stack magazines. Although the mag can be secured in place with the top strap, there's a lot of room for play.
You May Also Like
Lii Gear Pencil BagUS$ 19.99
Lii Gear EDC Mini Sling BagUS$ 29.99
Lii Gear Heptapods 18LUS$ 179.99
Lii Gear 48 Hours 30L Rucksack-Jungle RangerUS$ 259.99
Lii Gear Mr Octopus 18LUS$ 299.99
FCS AMP HeadSetUS$ 289.99
Lii Gear Inner Panel for Mr ControlUS$ 19.99
- Contact Us
(9 am-11 pm GMT+8)
(9 am-11 pm GMT+8)
(9 am-11 pm GMT+8)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Terms of Service
- Return and Refund
- Shipping Methods
- Military Discount
- User Center
- Forget Password
- My Orders
- Tracking Order
- My Account
- Popular Searches
Tactical Apparel Tactical Belts