The TacticalXmen level IV ceramic body armor plate is our toughest and lightest level IV plate yet. With a boron carbide strike face and UHMWPE backer, the tacticalxmen is a military grade plate that has been laboratory tested and proven to defeat .30-06 M2AP armor piercing rounds. Boron carbide is one of the hardest materials known to man. However, it’s lighter than other softer ceramics such as aluminum oxide, which is used in most civilian grade body armor.
It’s no secret that speed, agility and stamina are critical during hostile engagements. While many level IV ceramic body armor plates weigh around 8 or 10 lbs per plate, the tacticalxmen weighs in at just 5.7 lbs per plate. Not only does the tacticalxmen plate provide the operator with a clear weight advantage, but the boron carbide strike face easily destroys .30-06 M2 AP rounds upon impact. The lightweight UHMWPE backer catches the remaining bullet fragments preventing any penetration or secondary spall injury to the operator. The tacticalxmen level IV ceramic body armor plate is the perfect choice for Law Enforcement, Security Contractors, Military, First Responders or even concerned civilians looking for advanced threat protection and safety.
- Threat Protection: Armor Piercing Rifle Rated Up To .30-06 M2 AP.
- Independently tested to NIJ protocol 0101.06
- Material Composition: Boron Carbide Ceramic & UHMWPE
- Plate Size: 10”x12” ESAPI
- Protection Area: 10”x12”
- Weight: (5.7lbs per plate)
- Plate Quantity: Two (2) Plates Included
- Cut: ESAPI Medium (Shooters Cut)
- Armor Type: Stand Alone
- Warranty: Guaranteed against manufacturer defects 5 years from the date of purchase.
TacticalXmen level IV ceramic body armor plate: