Tracking Order Login/Register
- Contact Us
(9 am-11 pm GMT+8)
(9 am-11 pm GMT+8)
(9 am-11 pm GMT+8)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Terms of Service
- Return and Refund
- Shipping Methods
- Military Discount
- User Center
- Forget Password
- My Orders
- Tracking Order
- My Account
- Popular Searches
Tactical Apparel Tactical Belts
Pros:Lots of mounting space;
Real plate pockets for a plate carrier.
Width adjustment isn't the easiest, but this is the only vest I have so I couldn't compare;
but I'm ok with it with my Waist Size（37~49.2inch）.
It have many pouches. However the mag pouches in back were sort of not practical. The molle held up fine with a gas mask clipped on it. This plate carrier is definitely worth the price. I just wanted something lighter and suit my needs. It did that and more. Comms attached easily as well. For the price you can't go wrong.
And the laser cut molle webbing is solid I get no fraying. The waist quick release is very well made and enough to last a year of use.
I did change the shock cord to allow the vest to expand to my 49” belly. Fits great and matches up close enough with Krydex expansion pouches.
Grabbed a black one that came in the new version(quick release) and a tan in the standard (Velcro).
If you are a smaller person with around a 32 waist the old version will probably work better for you because you can adjust the all Velcro more than the quick release version. Seems like they adjusted the overall size to favor bigger people much more than smaller people with the newer version.
Holds standard size plates and has a good Molle system.
For the money this is a dope a set up....
Measurements: 5'7, 138lbs, 36' C 30' W
Armor: 1 shooters cut hard plate, front, 1 shooters cut pad, front
- Medic so i don't know if any part of the carrier makes carrying or shouldering a weapon awkward or difficult.
- It's been cold where i'm at so far so i'm not sure how well the ventilation parts work
- Comfortable w/ my armor set up. shoulder pads are great and are removable so it's possible to thread things through to the front (hydration hose, com wires, etc)
- On the light side but still has pretty sturdy construction (thick thread, reinforced stitching, large area super grippy velcro)
- Everything holds super tight, if you want it cinched down it's gonna stay there
- Quick release is great, was worried about the clips being a potential failure point but they seem pretty sturdy
- double armor pockets are great. able to put a
- Decent assortment of pouches (4 40mm rounds, 9 AR mags):
- 1x set of 4 40mm (molle)
- 2x single AR mag (molle)
- 1x set of 3 integral single AR mag (front pocket, held in pocket with velcro)
- 2x set of 2 integral single AR mag (cummerbund held in pocket with velcro)
- the integral mag pouches are kind of annoying. A medic load out generally doesn't contain many magazines so YMMV. The actual pouches are pretty crap. They have no structure to them and are made pretty thin material (like a cheap travel toiletries kit). However it's not an issue if you leave them in the pockets they come in. it does limit their reuse tho.
- If you are my size or smaller you lose some pouch real estate on the sides (and might have issues adding side armor). due to how tight i have to adjust the cummerbund (i have to go past the 3 molle columns(?) that appear to be the standard sizing. one mag pouch on each is actually still inside the cummerbund sleeve on the back.
- Shoulder straps can be a pain to tighten and then manage (so much extra) if you're smaller like me
- the shock cord on the mag pouches is a bit stiff imo. had trouble pulling things out (medic so i use one of the single AR pouches for my phone which is smaller than a mag), this could also be due to the size issue i had since the side pouches are kinda far back for me and had trouble getting a good grip/leverage. Easy fix tho if you have lower tension shock cord or just remove them (tied on so no cutting)
- just a hair to narrow in the back for my camelback armorback style hydration system to lay as flat as i want it to. attaches w/ no issues just irks me that it's not flat
The pros of this carrier:
1. Pouches. Nine slots to put AR-15 magazines in.
2. Modularity. Completely customizable to your liking in that you can remove the dual side magazine pouches since they're velcro inserts. The same can be said for the triple mag pouch in the front.
3. Easy on/easy off. The quick release mechanisms on the shoulders and sides are sweet and easy.
4. Magazine compatibility. Nearly all the reviews cover that this fits AR-15 style mags. I wanted to test my AUG mags to see if they fit and draw out well. They do!
5. Color. The color is just about on par with that of my Condor Sentry carrier and my uniform top.
6. Fitment. It does fit 10x12 SAPI plates as I have a set from RMA Defense. The plates are secured by two inner straps plus the seam flap.
7. Comfort. After I got this carrier to fit my frame, it's pretty comfortable.
1. Sizing. Like one review said, the sizing is slightly big. I'm 177 lbs and 5'6 with a 38-40 in chest. I had to cinch the cummerbund all the way to the lowest possible. This entails taking out the side magazine inserts and also not allowing you to use the side pockets unless you flexible and limber enough. The shoulder straps also had to be cinched as far down as possible.
2. Craftsmanship. The triple mag pouch insert is something I have to get used to. Where I'm used to having stacked flush and level, my mags are now flush and staggered. The aluminum mags sit at different heights.
3. Pistol Magazine Pouch. Another reviewer also touched upon this. This pouch is too loose fitting for double stack magazines. Although the mag can be secured in place with the top strap, there's a lot of room for play.
This order has been shipped out at 27th.For some reason our tracking update email was bounced back.your USPS tracking number is:9305520224100074016245.You can pls contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if any questions you need ask us in the future.
Thanks for your great suopport to tacticalxmen.com
Thank you for a great vest and God bless.